At Snooze Sleep we pride ourselves on our bed delivery service. We believe you should have a great experience, from buying your perfect bed, right through to sleeping on it. So in 2018 Snooze Sleep founded bed delivery service Sharmar for all our DHD (drop ship service)
Keen and Able isn’t your standard, run-of-the-mill delivery service. Sharmar are something altogether special - a professional and trusted home delivery company with a team of trained experts offering a 2-man delivery service that achieves industry-leading success and an average 98% customer satisfaction rating as a result.
Why? Well, thanks to their years of experience, Sharmar have honed their 5-star, white-glove delivery service which specialises in bedroom deliveries. Keen and Able work in partnership with established retailers and manufacturers, managing their customer experience by providing a hassle-free delivery service that’s second-to-none.
98% customer satisfaction
Industry-leading success and an average 98% customer satisfaction rating as a result.
100% landfill avoidance
We recycle all the packaging for the beds that we deliver, and can even recycle old beds that we collect as well.
Communication with customers every step of the process.
Every element of our premium offering is designed to make life easier for you.
Real-time cloud-based tractability
Track your delivery from the warehouse to your chosen room.
Modern, clean, liveried delivery vans
High standards of service are maintained throughout delivery.
LEARN MORE ABOUT Sharmar
- How much is delivery?
- Delivery is free of charge for all mainland UK orders, (excluding The Highlands and northern areas of Scotland). Please check the map below to see if you are located within our free delivery zone. If you are located outside of this zone, please contact us for information about delivery charges.
- How long is delivery?
- Standard delivery for all our divan beds and mattresses, including bespoke orders, is 5 -7 working days (with the exception of Glasgow/Edinburgh deliveries, which may take up to 2 weeks). Providing we have the order 48 hours before the day we deliver in your area then the delivery will take place on the day shown on the map below. We will contact you the day before delivery to book the delivery in.
Deliveries of Custom special sizes will take longer (2-3 weeks) as they are made-to-order items.
- Will all my goods be delivered together?
- We warehouse products at certain logistical warehouses throughout the country. We will endeavour to deliver complete orders in one delivery, but if this is not possible we will contact you to advise.
- What if the goods are damaged on delivery?
- This is a very rare issue for us, but we appreciate that sometimes accidents do happen. If you receive a product that is visibly damaged on delivery, we will require this to be marked on the delivery paperwork. If the damage is discovered after delivery, we will require visual confirmation (photographs).Based on the level of damage to the item(s), we will either deliver replacement parts, or replace the whole item for you.
- On Delivery
- You will receive a call on day of your delivery just to confirm the details. Please note that all deliveries work on an 'all day delivery' service. If we cannot get through to you, we will send an e-mail.On the day, the driver will call beforehand (within an hour of delivery) to ensure someone will be present to accept the delivery.Once there, delivery will be curb-side or, if possible, to the threshold of the property. We are unfortunately unable to deliver to your room of choice as the drivers are not insured to do so.
We are a hotel, student accommodation, care home or any other commercial business. Will we get a the beds and mattress in to the room of choice?
Yes we do provide the service but this is if its a bulk order.This will be agreed with your sales manager, if you have any other questions contact usand we will be more than happy to answer any questions.
Any other questions about our delivery service contact us for more information